Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Consignment store find!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JustMagicMaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I'm so excited! I dropped by my favorite used kids stuff store today looking for AG goodies and I almost left since there was nothing in the area where they usually put them. But then, up on a shelf, I noticed a purple/silver rolling suitcase. It was the AG one with the zip off backpack. I was thrilled and didn't mind paying the $39 since it looked to be in great shape. Then, when I got home, I un-zipped it to find it had an extra backpack tucked inside. Woo hoo! I'm so lucky. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow great find!!! I cant wait for yard sales to start looking for AG stuff since so many others have had such good luck!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool -- those are like $90 new!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what a good deal. I just ordered the backpack/doll carrier only and it was $34 by itself!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maria! You are too lucky!! Please, please, please take me to a thrift store...please... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member JustMagicMaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, next time you're here we're making the rounds, Laura! I looked it up: suitcase/backpack $92, backpack $34 = $126. I got a DEAL! And I've promised DD#2 that she and I will take a trip to AG Place for her 7th birthday, so now we'll both get to bring a doll in style.

  7. #7
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    That was a steal! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    STEAL!You got a wonderful deal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •